Monday, April 02, 2007

Indecision at my decision

Ho hum. Why can't my mind be clear on this one? Just a bit even, rather than being as screwed up as spaghetti. I finally made a decision today to stay where I am. Horrah, fantastic, top banana..err, no quite. In fact I'm still as undecided as ever. Sure I got something for it and I'm not complaining. But as soon as I've decided to say no to the other opportunity it becomes more and more appealing. Have I made a wise move based on all the available facts, or have I just chickened away from taking a risk in my life....

An old worn cliche (but that generally means there is a lot of truth to it of course), but only time will tell...

1 comment:

anadeusto said...

if you are still thinking about it, the question becomes why?
was the risk too high?
too much too loose?
can you still change your mind?

adventures are good my dear!