Thursday, September 14, 2006

Facial hair

You either love it or hate it. Ok, you probably hate it. Especially if you talking about your gran. But anyways I digress. Why is it that it just keeps growing, even when hair that is actually useful (i.e. on your head) seems to be falling out. Not that my hair is falling out, heavens forbid. No sir. I've just decided a toupee is rather stylish for a gentlemen of my age.

Anyway some old fool has decided to raise money by trying to grow a moustache. Progress has yet to be visually documented but I wish him well, even though he once stole my Guinness.

And so my mere freak of chance I am drawn into a world of mystery and intrigue that I never knew existed. The previously unknown world of beards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I have always been a big fan.