Tuesday, December 06, 2005

OK, OK

My post from yesterday was perhaps a way bit optimistic, but the general message was true. Today didn't feel that much different (aside from the new addition of a table football table next to my desk at work...but that's another story). I was happy, I was sad, I was half asleep during a pointless meeting. So the usual.

But we talked more this evening. Conversation seems to be flowing, in a way that it never did during our time together. That makes me sad on one level, but I'm so happy that at least we finally managed to be open with one another. I'm surprising myself to be honest. Admitting things that were previously hidden, even from myself. I love Emilie and I always will, but I'm now learning to love her as a friend.

In the end I'm very lucky. I have friends and family watching me and I'm sure they will help me on my way.

No comments: